Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dating Service

After much discussion with friends of both the male and female persuasion I am proud to announce the grand opening of: Laura's Catalyst Dating Service

After some retrospection I came to realize that four of my ex-boyfriends were married to or currently engaged to the girl that came directly after me (one is also gay). This lead me realize that my dating relationships with males lead them to discover what exactly they want (or really, what they don't want) in a woman and to go for it with a new found fervor.

My service is that I will date boys who are seeking to know what they really desire in a life-long partner.

These boys can be single, but I will also date boys who are dating someone....allow me to explain: You're dating this really cool girl and you think she is the one for you, so you put it on hold for two weeks, date me, then go back to her and you'll know for sure!

Dating will consist of a minimum of two dinner dates, a movie date and one activity date. These can take place in a short or long period of time, whatever is most appropriate.

In my love for all I have a service for females too. It seems that almost every house I have lived in produces an engaged woman. So I will agree to have females seeking engagement come and live with me. Maybe I can set them up with the boys I'm dating. Who knows.

Book now, availability is limited!

No comments: