Monday, November 16, 2009

Oskie What What?

Once upon a time on Saturday night (technically it was early, early Sunday morning), I was minding my own business being asleep. Then all of a sudden I wake up and I can't breath without coughing (I am an asthmatic recovering from a chest cold). Even just shallow nasal breathing sends me into fits of in which I can barely catch my breath. A little bit of inhaler time and some self talk reminding me that I was not dying solved that. But I slept like restless crap after that.

That kinda set up the suckiness for my morning - feeling just off and bleh and bleh and gross. So when you're feeling like that, there is really only one thing that you can fully throw yourself into - opposite action all the way.... Hamilton Ti-Cats playoff football. Duh.


Two excited fans waiting for the game to start:


Patriotism:


My boyfriends:

No comments: