Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Pagan Death Candy Scary Day!


Did you know that palm trees are the opposite of Halloween?
(as usual - click for larger versions)



By carving a palm tree into a pumpkin, I have created a rift in the space-time continuum. We're all doomed.



If I stare long enough into the rift I think I see the Red Sea being parted... oh, wait, that's just me doing a canon ball at the old cottage. My bad.



This what happens when you let an over achieving ed student near a creative outlet (that involves) knives after she's finished her last exam (which was math).



Same deal. We're praying that her sanity will be restored.



Back row (l-r) by: Tashley, Chelsea, Michelle, Chelsea
Front row (l-r) by: Shawna, Tashley, Me, Alyssa, Chelsea



What a bunch of spooky over achievers. Boo!

No comments: