Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Fickle Musical Obsessions of a Me

One of the things I love about iTunes is the ease with which one can create playlists. I always have one playlist called "things i like" and it is composed of songs that I am really into at any given time. You know, we have 'that' song that we can't quite get enough of. Well, I throw those into a playlist for easy access. Songs come and go out of this list and sometimes the same songs return after a hiatus. Currently there are 11 songs on the list, and they beautifully seem to be able to arrange themselves into two different lists within the list to account for flow and mood. This has meant that I am listening to this playlist a lot. Pretty much a go back and forth between it, and Brahms Liebeslieder waltzes.

Anyway, I felt like I wanted to share what the current incarnation of "things i like" is:
  1. Date With The Night - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  2. Drop It Likes Its Hot - Snoop Dogg ft Pharrel
  3. Rehab - Amy Winehouse
  4. Lead Me To The Cross - Hillsong United
  5. St. Teresa - Joan Osborne
  6. Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  7. I'd Like To - Corinne Bailey Rae
  8. The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
  9. Cry (If You Want To) - Holly Cole Trio
  10. The Up And Down - Dead Heart Bloom
  11. Lodestar - Sarah Harmer

No comments: